8 Important Rules for Choosing a Bookmaker:
How to Choose a Bookmaker for 2019 by Voltabet.com professional team 1. Be sure to check for a license in your country
- Bookmakers operating legally in your country are preferred over those who are not licensed. This way, you can be sure that you will have access to their sites. 2. Odds
- Of great importance to all players are the magnitudes of the odds. In some bookmakers, they are significantly larger for football. 3. Bonuses
- When it comes to betting on the internet, we definitely need to mention the bonuses that are offered to players on most sites. 4. A variety of bets
- When choosing your bookmaker, pay attention to what can be bet on it. Are your favorite sports and championships available? Very often, bookmakers combine good promo offers and odds, but they do not offer some championships and matches. 5. Are live bets available?
- Again something very up-to-date and preferred by online gambling enthusiasts. Most modern sites offer a live betting section. There you can bet on sports events currently taking place. Often times the odds are more attractive and the adrenaline is higher. 6. Is mobile version and application available?
- Years ago, people were betting on points because there were not many betting sites. After the points, everyone started betting from their computer because gambling had shifted to the internet. However, with the advent of smartphones, players have also turned to mobile betting. Almost everyone has a smartphone that allows them to go online, read the news, check their email, and make bets while on the go. Most bookmakers already have websites that also offer a mobile version to them. This means that when you log in through your mobile device, the mobile version will be loaded to it, which will be compatible with your display, there will be a different menu layout and structure that will fit your device completely. 7. Deposit and withdrawal methods
- One of the most important things to consider is how you can deposit money but also withdraw it. Even if you choose a bookmaker that offers high odds and other options that suit you, you should also check that their site supports your preferred payment method. Most bookmakers include credit and debit card payments, bank transfers and some e-wallets like Skrill, Neteller and more. In addition to the withdrawal and deposit methods, make sure there are fees for them. Some sites offer full fee-free transfers for both deposit and withdrawal, while others will give you one free withdrawal per month, and you will be charged again. However, serious betting sites no longer charge withdrawal or deposit fees. Last but not least is the minimum deposit and withdrawal threshold. Most bookmakers allow a minimum deposit of EUR 10, according to the method you choose. 8. Customer support and contacts
- Here is the time to check how you can contact site support. Often you will need help, and you will need to contact the customer care team to do this. We recommend sites that offer a phone for live chat and chat, as this will enable faster communication
that allows the team to respond in minutes.
Top Rated Bookmakers by trusted rating companies we recommended: